- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter two 8×4-inch loaf pans, or 4 – 6 mini loaf pans, or spray with pan spray.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- Add dry to wet and mix well.
- Add chopped walnuts and raisins and mix well.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared pans and spread tops to even.
- Bake for 60 minutes for large loaves or 45 minutes for small loaves. Test with a toothpick for doneness
Wild Thyme is located at 1060 Chinoe Rd, Suite 108 in Lexington.
- Advertisement -